How to Use “Game of Life” Luke/Acts
Great as any resource may be, the way it’s used can affect its effectiveness. Remember that people are more likely to read it if you have some sort of relationship with them. So here are a few tips on using the Game of Life Luke/Acts.
• Offer it as a gift to those attending any event you’re running
• Give it to a friend(s) as a memento of the Rugby World Cup
• Have it prominently available at everything you do as a church, from Sunday services to Playgroups, whilst the Rugby World Cup is taking place – you never know who may be interested
• Challenge your Christian friends (or the whole church) to attempt to give away 3 copies each to friends by the end of the tournament
• Use it as part of a book club’s reading material
• If you belong to a sports club/gym, consider whether there’s anyone you meet there who you might share it with
If you’ve any other ideas on sharing it, let us know on email@example.com.
Engage 2015 do not endorse or encourage the book to be handed out randomly on the streets as people pass by to and from the matches. In the past this ha caused offence both to individuals and to the tournament organisers. We want everything we do to be above reproach.
Above everything do it all prayerfully; seeking God’s direction as to where you use it, asking him to bless those who receive it and praying for that God will speak clearly to them as they read it.